Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tape Splicer

  1. #1
    rubento
    Guest rubento's Avatar

    Question

    From your experiences wich tape splicer produces the least visible splices in projection?.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    i recently started using an agfa automatic splicer and i'm *hooked*. sure, the tape covers four frames, which is two too many imho, but there's absolutely no bubbles, scratches, greasy fingerprints, dirt, or visible tape edges, and the tape itself is pretty thin. and the speed and ease of use? amazing.

    /matt

  3. #3
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Befoer I switched to cement, I used a Hervic splicer.
    Really nice.
    Covers only TWO FRAMES!!!
    You will ALWAYS see four frames, I'm sorry, it's just the way it is.
    If you make clean no-harry splices on the Hervic, you will not see the splices at all.
    In fact, even some I did that did have some hair and dust didn't show.
    Could any of you who have seen my film, see the splices in Lost Tribes?

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •